Sunday, March 25, 2012

AdventureWorksDW database

I can not find the databases and samples for SSIS that are mentioned in the tutorial on my disks, or DVDs.

Please tell me where I may get them from?

Did you install them from SQL Server setup?

-jamie

|||

Additionally you can get the sample database and SQL Server 2005 samples from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=E719ECF7-9F46-4312-AF89-6AD8702E4E6E&displaylang=en

Thanks,
Loonysan

|||

Loonysan,

Thanks for the link.I downloaded the samples but for creating the tutorial SSIS projects I have no luck.Are there may be bugs in this version?

Lookup Currency Key lesson:

This component has no available input columns.

|||Installing SQL Server copies the Samples off the CD, but doesn't install them.

Start > All Programs > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 > Documentation and Tutorials > Samples > Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Samples to install.

Greg.

No comments:

Post a Comment